PAN is Permanent Account number is provided by the Income Tax department to every income taxpayer. PAN is used as Universal identification key to track financial transactions of the PAN cardholder. It also service as Identity proof. It is mandatory for all Indian Citizens, for financial transactions, receiving a salary, professional facts, and sale or purchase of assets above specified limits
As a specialized service
– we are helping customer to inform the required documents.
– Help customer to collect the documents
– Apply for the Pan Card on Behalf of Our Customer
– Following the required process and doing the follow up on behalf of Customer.
It is mandatory to quote PAN on return of income, all correspondence with any income tax authority. From 1 January 2005, it has become mandatory to quote PAN on challans for any payments due to Income Tax Department. It is also compulsory to quote PAN in all documents pertaining to the following financial transactions:payment of an amount of fifty thousand rupees or more to the Reserve Bank of India
Opening bank account and deposit of amount more than Rs. 50,000.
Application and issuance of Credit Card.
Demand account opening for shares, deposites, mutual funds
Paying amount of money more than Rs. 50,000
Payments and Premiums for all insurances
Buying and selling of immovable property
1) Applying for PAN card on behalf of customer
2) Give total information regarding required documents and also has to get the documents
3) Follows the required process on behalf of customer to get the PAN card at the earliest